Saturday, July 26, 2008

How To Win Back a Cheating Partner/Spouse in 7 Days

You are be in a loving relationship, but, you do not know the first thing about how to romance from the heart. Yeah, Yeah, you can say, “I love you,” just fine, but, all those wonderful, romantic ideas just seem to escape you.

Most relationship sour or a partner cheats because the 'spark' in the romance is loss. Feeling of emptiness seep it and suddenly someone 'outside' appear more appealing, exciting, loving etc.

For the next 7 days, we will gving you a short peek from a true romantic’s book. You can simply follow the guidance and do the do things, or, you can adapt the suggestions below to your own nature. Either way, you will be well on your way to being the true romantic!


A Week in the Life of a True Romantic

Day 1:

~ Leave a note professing your love for your partner to find during the day. Put the note where it will be found, easily. Try their briefcase, the driver's seat of their car, in their coat pocket, in their lunch bag, taped to the receiver of the phone, taped to their computer, or left taped to a doorknob.

~ As soon as you arrive home for the day seek out your partner and offer a big, loving kiss. Tell your partner how much you love him or her and ask about their day. Make this a new, daily habit.

~ As an alternate idea, when your partner arrives home for the day, take their hand and pull them towards you aggressively. Offer a huge hug, kiss and say, "I missed you today!”

Do you know the tell tale clues that your partner still have a special place in their heart? Find out exactly what you need to look for at Winning Back A Cheating Spouse

1 comment:

The Aviation Buff said...

I am now trying to work out of a situation like this, don't believe it.

I'm railed by my wife who accepts my support and takes the funds but only returns hate and spite. There is no hope for me. I am committed to her but her aim is revenge.

The only thing I am seeing is anger, and ego with the "how could you" which leads me to just how I could. No home life, travel, work more travel no time with my family at all except to provied them a nice home, car, schools and every material thing. But my wife took up with her 'girl friends' who advised here... you figure... and I'm not welcome at home so I strayed and looked for comfort and excitement in another.

Now the door is closed no recovery.

Guys,,, never ever ,, ever confess not ever not ever.. the female ego will not take it and you will be in hell from then on.